2014. A Socio-cognitive Study on Chinese Impoliteness Constructions: The Case of A Dream of Red Mansions. Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press.
1. 2016. Minfen Yan & Jianxue Li. Review of Constructional Change in English: Developments in Allomorphy, Word Formation, and Syntax. Foreign Language Teaching and Research, 1: 155-158.
2.2016. Jiafeng Xing & Minfen Yan. A Study on Poetry Language Based on Corpus: The Case of Shakespeare’ Sonnets. Social Sciences in Hunan.3:191-195.
3.2015. Minfen Yan & Min Wang. Review of Language Learning Beyond the Classroom. Modern Foreign Languages, 6: 868-871.
4. 2015. Minhua Zhu & Minfen Yan. A Study on the design of English curriculum in multi-literacy background. Journal of the Chinese society of Education.8:79-81
5. 2012. Minfen Yan. Review of Impoliteness: Using Language to cause Offence. Modern Foreign Languages, 2: 209-211.
6. 2012. Minfen Yan. A Case Study on the Relationship between Teacher Talk and English Curriculum Philosophy. Curriculum, Teaching Material and Method,11: 62-66.
7. 2010. Minfen Yan & Jianxue Li. On the Objective, Approaches and Methods of Metaphor Corpus Studies. Journal of Shenzhen University (Humanities & Social Sciences), 2: 116-120.
8. 2003. Minfen Yan. On the Externalization of Imperative Intention. Foreign Languages and Their Teaching,11:15-18.
9. 2002. Minfen Yan. The Commonness of Poetic Metaphor and Poetic Translation . Foreign Languages and Their Teaching,10:43-46.
10. 2002. Minfen Yan. A Pragmatic Study on Pun Utterances. Journal of Xi’an International Studies University,2:26-31.