Exchange students who wish to study at JU must be attending a university that has an active studentexchange agreement with JU. You can check if your university has a student exchange agreement with JU from the Office for Student Exchange Programs at your University. The Application Form for the Student Exchange Program, and all other application documents should be forwarded to your university’s Office for Student Exchange Programs. Please DO NOT send your applications directly to JU.
2. Application Materials
1) A completed Application Form
2) A completed Study Plan Form
3) A Transcript of Academic Records
4) A Certificate of Enrollment
5) A copy of Passport or Identification
6) A Recommendation Letter by Home University
7) PHYSICAL EXAMINATION RECORD FOR FOREIGNER
Application documents are non-returnable once they have been submitted to JU. Please be aware that we may be unable to continue processing your application if you do not submit ALL the required application documents.
3. Application Procedure
- Application deadline : November 15 for spring semester next year (Spring Semester: Feb to July)
May 1 for autumn semester that year (Fall Semester: September to next January)
Exchange status verified by FAO Overseas Students Exchange;
All application requirements met, the application package is then forwarded to the screening committee of reciprocal school for review;
-Admission packages sent to partner universities:
Mid December for spring semester next year
Mid June for autumn semester that year
4. Where to send your application documents
Please forward your application documents to the student exchange program office at your current university. You should NOT send your application directly to JU.